- Agent of the Year 2013 in EXIT Realty Platinum Group
- Top 40 Under 40 through GLVAR in 2013, 2014, and 2015
- Agent of the month in August 2014 awarded by Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS
- Hall of Fame 2016 awarded by YPN of GLVAR
- Executive Club 2016 for sales in $10M + awarded by Signature Real Estate Group
- Executive Club 2017 for sale in $13M + awarded by Signature Real Estate Group
- Top 25 Women in Real Estate 2018 awarded by Women’s Council of REALTOR
- Top 250 Realtors
- Top 10 producers of Signature Real Estate Group (Multiple Times)
- REALTOR® certification Nevada and Utah
- SFR Short Sale Foreclosure Resource Certification
- GREEN Living Sustainably Designation
- CIPS Certified International Property Specialist
- RRG Risk Reduction Graduate
- Board Member of the Green Alliance
- Membership Chair for a local networking group
- Committee member for the Grievance Committee at GLVAR
Heather Mongie, a native of Las Vegas, NV is one of 7 kids. She is innately adventurous and a lover of nature. Her journeys include climbing Mount Kilimanjaro, combing the beaches of Thailand, and escaping quicksand at Lake Powell. Her toughest adventures included the treacherous jungles of elementary schools where she braved her time as a teacher. Then she was struck with real estate fever and has not found a cure.
She now explores the wild as a passionate realtor in Las Vegas and Southern Utah. Her adventures in real estate led her to being a recipient of Top 40 under 40 – four consecutive years and most recently voted Top 25 Women in Real Estate. She currently empowers a team of fearless real estate agents, all on a mission to help people with their real estate needs.
Her philanthropic community support spans from preserving Native American archeology sites, to ensuring our students and teachers have access to the arts through The Smith Center for the Performing Arts programs.
You will always feel safe when Heather is around. Don’t let her sophisticated love of Pellegrino with a lime twist fool you. She is proficient in Krav Magra, otherwise known as Israeli Street Fighting, and taught self-defense to woman in rape prevention courses.
In her most still moments, which are not common, you will find her on a boat in Lake Mead or Lake Powell with her family or gardening with her children. One thing is for sure, she is a woman of adventure and her word.